Friday, April 17, 2009

All fired up...

What an exciting day I had yesterday!  I had the opportunity to open the kiln with Francine and unload my work from the past year!  Attached are the photos I took as we worked; they don't really do justice to the pieces and I will most likely take some individual shots of some of my favorite pieces.  Remember, not all of the work is mine... there are a quite a few pieces that Wolf hand-built, many tea bowls that were made by Francine and M&M and some bowls/pieces of AmySu's...

These two large bowls are mine...  Cricket thinks they look like leather...
These two large bowls are also mine, and the globe-shape mug in the middle (that's my mug shape - you'll see 8 of them...

Back left is a planter of mine, back right is my first tea pot and a small jar next to it, and a mug...

three of my bowls and a mug...
two large bowls and my large casserole dish...

The full back half of the kiln...

(now you have to look in the foreground) a flat bowl of mine, small casserole and two small bowls

a couple of the small bowls are mine...
this is the full kiln when we opened the door...

It was such a great experience!  Hope you enjoy...

-silly

2 comments:

Little Ms Blogger said...

You have some cool stuff. The caserole dishes are cool and I can't believe you made a teapot. That must have been crazy to make.

wolfnj said...

I can't wait to see this in person. It looks great, even my stuff.